8600 series 4K Quantum Dot LED TV powered by Android TV
139 cm (55"), 4K Ultra-HD LED TV, Quad Core, 16 GB & expandable, DVB T/C/T2/T2-HD/S/S2
Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect a mouse and keyboard to the TV?
To navigate or type on the TV screen, an external mouse and keyboard can be connected to the TV.
● the TV’s software is up-to-date
1. Compatibility Use a normal plug & play mouse or keyboard with the following functionalities:
• At least a USB 2.0 connection
• Without special functions (like additional buttons, keyboards with touchpad or scroll functions)
• Conform the HID standard (usually this is mentioned on the box and/or in the manual)
2. Installation Installing a keyboard:
Connect the keyboard to a USB port of the TV. The TV will automatically recognize the keyboard and show an installation menu. Check the layout and test the functionality there. Close this menu when all installations have been set.
To change the layout afterwards, press the “Home” button and choose, depending on the model:
[Setup] > [TV settings] > [General settings] > [USB keyboard settings]
[Setup] > [TV settings] > [Preferences] > [USB keyboard/ mouse] > [Keyboard settings]
Installing a mouse:
The following steps are the same as for the keyboard. It is possible to change the pointer speed of the mouse on the TV. To do this, press the “Home” button and choose, depending on the model:
[Setup] > [TV settings] > [General settings] > [Pointer/ mouse settings]
[Setup] > [TV settings] > [Preferences] > [USB keyboard/ mouse] > [mouse settings]
3. Usability The mouse and keyboard can be used in SmartTV and related menus (e.g. channel list and network setup).
Note: not all SmartTV apps support keyboard or mouse input.