The above mentioned Philips Android TVs ranges (with Android L or Android M) have Google Cast Ready built-in. This feature enables to stream a Google Chrome browser to the TV, cast apps and control the TVs playback-play, pause, rewind and volume functions.
How to stream apps from a mobile device to the Android TV using Google cast?
● The mobile device uses one of the following operating systems: Android 2.3 and higher, iOS® 7 and higher, Windows® 7 and higher, Mac OS® 10.7 and higher and Chrome OS (version 38 or higher)
● The TV and the mobile device are connected to the same network
● A strong Wi-Fi or Ethernet signal
● A secure connection is used for a wireless network in use (e.g. password, WPS)
● The TV is connected with a personal Google account (the instructions can be found via the link below this article).
Follow the steps below to cast from a mobile device to the TV using one of the methods available: