Mango is so creamy that you will not miss the cream in this frozen treat.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 600 g frozen mango
- 650 g yoghurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- your favorite toppings
- Place the yoghurt, sugar and 300 g of the mango in the Soup maker. Close the lid and select the Smoothie program
- When the program is finished, open the lid and add the rest of the frozen fruit.
- Close the lid again and use the Manual blending function to reach a thicker consistency. Hold the function for 5 seconds. Do this once or twice.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
- Chef’s tip: Nice toppings are nuts, chocolate, fresh fruit or crumbled cookies.