Your Sonicare toothbrush has different brushing modes. These modes may vary between toothbrushes.
The default mode of your toothbrush is Clean. This mode provides a 2-minute brushing time and is suitable for everyday use.
The other brushing modes are:
- Deep clean (3:00 minutes): this allows extra time to work on trouble spots.
- Deep clean+ (2:00/3:00 minutes): similar to deep clean mode. When your toothbrush is connected, this mode will run for 2 minutes. The BrushPacer feedback will occur every 20 seconds. If your toothbrush is not connected, this mode will run for 3 minutes. The BrushPacer feedback will occur every 30 seconds.
- White (2:30 minutes): great for removing surface stains.
- Polish (1:00 minute): ideal for smoothing the surface of your teeth.
- Gum Care (3:00 minutes): perfect for cleaning your teeth and gums.
- Gum Health (3:20 minutes): designed to clean and massage your gums for ideal gum health.
- Sensitive (2:00 minutes): gentle vibrations and is suitable for sensitive teeth.
- Tongue Care (20 seconds): clean your tongue with the TongueCare brush head.