Favourite or most watched channels are placed inconveniently in the installed channel list, therefore the order of channels on the TV needs to be changed.
• the channel list was installed on the TV (no set-top box is used) • the software of the television is up-to-date
The broadcast provider does not allow to reorder the predefined channel list. It is recommended to use the “Favourites list” option of the TV to create a channel list in the order of preference.
1. Create a favourites list:
Note: If a favourite list already exists, please proceed with step 2: “Reorder the favourites list”
• While a TV channel is visible, press the [OK] button on the remote control to open the Channel List • Press the [Options] button on the remote control • Select the [Create] option and press [OK]
The favourite list editor is shown with the full channel list in the left column. The right column shows the selected favourite channels:
• Use the arrow keys to highlight a channel in the left column and press the “Option” button to add or delete it from the favourite list on the right. • To close the menu and save the list, press the “BACK” button on the remote control • The TV will show a window to adjust the name of the new favourite list. After adjusting the name of the new list close the on-screen keyboard in one of two ways: • Press the “OK” button on the QWERTY keyboard of the remote control • Highlight the blue arrow of the on-screen keyboard and press the “OK” button on the front of the remote control
the rest step
• To save changes and close the window, select [Close] or [Apply] and press “OK” on the remote control
2. Reorder the favourites list:
• While a TV channel is visible, press the [OK] button on the remote control to open the Channel List • Select the top bar where the channel list name is shown, press [OK] and select the favourite list that was previously created. • Select the [options] button by using the arrow keys and press [OK] • Select [Reorder channels] and press [OK]
• Highlight a channel that needs to be moved and press “OK” on the remote control
the rest step
• Move the channel with the arrow keys on the remote control and press [OK] to accept its new position in the favourites list • Press the [BACK] button on the remote control to save the new order of the channels
3. Remove a Favourites List
You can only remove a Favourites List. To remove a Favourites List proceed as follows: • Open the Favourites List you want to remove. • Select [options] and press [OK] to open option menu, then select ‘Remove Favourites List’ and press [OK]. • Confirm to remove the list. • Press the [BACK] button to close the channel list.
4. Rename a Favourites List
You can only rename a Favourites List. To rename a Favourites List… • Open the Favourite List you want to rename. • Select and press [OK] to open option menu. Then select “Rename Favourites List” and Press [OK]. • Press the [BACK] button to hide the on-screen keyboard. • Use the keyboard on the back of the remote control to delete the current name and enter a new name. • When done, turn the remote control, select [Close] and press [OK]. • Press the [BACK] button to close the channel list.