How do I clean my Philips Precision Pen Trimmer?
See the following instructions on how to clean your Non-washable Precision Pen Trimmer below.
Non-washable Precision Pen Trimmers
1. Turn the trimmer off before cleaning.
2. To clean the trimmer, carefully remove the trimming attachment (Image 2). Trimming attachments may vary by product, so please refer to your user guide to determine which trimming attachments come with your trimmer.
3. Use a small brush to wipe away any hair from the trimming head (Image 3).
4. Rinse the trimming attachments with warm water to remove any excess hair (Image 4).
5. Allow the attachments to air-dry completely before re-attaching the trimming attachments (Image 5). Protect the trimmer by attaching a cap or comb during storage.
6. Lubricate the trimming head (Image 6) with a drop of sewing machine oil twice a year.