Through innovative, collaborative, and patient-focused engagements, Philips has helped clients develop the right-fit model for their healthcare planning that resulted in a facility plan that is synchronised with the clinical need.
- Designing a comprehensive acute care facility and polyclinic across two-sites with sub-specialisation in diagnostics, cardiology, gastroenterology and women’s health to deliver a new model of patient-empowered care for an emerging community
- Developing a new cardiology service and facility plan that covers the spectrum from intervention through rehab, including referral routes and transitions in care.
- Configuring a new multi-specialty diabetes-focused interventional ambulatory clinic using an innovative care model for patient engagement infused with technology to target and manage patients by level of risk
- Supporting a large private healthcare group to turn existing outdated facilities into profitable, state-of-the-art healthcare and wellness centres that fit the expectations of the population and regional medical capabilities.
- Helping an investment group in developing a clinical service model and conceptual design to provide accessible, quality healthcare services in Siberia, Russia