FieldStrength provides articles on latest trends and insights, MRI best practices and clinical cases, application tips and more by and for Philips MRI users. Please subscribe to our FieldStrength MRI newsletter to receive the latest articles via e-mail.
Narrow down your selection with our filters
results found based on filter criteria project found based on search criteria
The filter criteria you have selected did not deliver any results
Please adjust your filters. If you have any questions, please
FieldStrength MRI articles, FieldStrength MRI newsletter, and FieldStrength MRI magazine are produced by Philips Healthcare for the Philips MRI user community. Some articles may describe research conducted outside the USA on equipment not yet available for commercial distribution in the USA. Some products referenced may not be licensed for sale in Canada.
Philips Healthcare reserves the right to make changes in specifications and/or to discontinue any product at any time without notice or obligation and will not be liable for any consequences resulting from the use of this publication.
Download FieldStrength magazine
issue 55 – 2018
FieldStrength issue 55 – 2018
· An excellent fit to expand the imaging center: Prodiva 1.5T – Dr. Schiffer, Dr. Takahashi
· Faster MRI with Compressed SENSE – Dr. Sartoretti
· MRI in-bore solutions – MR team Herlev, Dr. Masuda, Dr. Kessebohmer
· MR Conditional cardiac devices - Dr. Sommer, Dr. Shellock, Dr. Schwitter; Dr. Patel
· MultiBand SENSE for fMRI and dMRI in brain – Dr. Steinberg, Dr. Caan, Dr. Gispert, Dr. Watts, Dr. Garavan
· Enhancing brain tumor MRI with APT weighted imaging – Dr. Curran, Dr. Miller
Our periodic FieldStrength MRI newsletter provides you articles on latest trends and insights, MRI best practices, clinical cases, application tips and more. Subscribe now to receive our free FieldStrength MRI newsletter via e-mail.
By clicking on the link, you will be leaving the official Royal Philips Healthcare ("Philips") website. Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this site are provided only for your convenience and in no way represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. Philips makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to any third-party websites or the information contained therein.