Genuine Philips filter was designed together with the device itself to ensure a perfect fit, which guarantees the continuously smooth operation of the device.
Philips filters ensure that your device works effectively
Philips air filters go through a set of mandatory and strict inspection tests before they are released from the factory. They are subjected to rigorous life and durability tests, for continuous operation 24/7. Our filters are designed to ensure that your Philips purifier performs at its best right up to the end of the filter's lifespan.
3 filters in 1 for convenience and superior performance
The cylindrical 3-in-1 filter combines three layers of filtration to keep your device running like on day one.(6) Our Active Carbon, HEPA and pre-filter are the optimal combination to remove pollutants, viruses, allergens and bacteria. To make sure that you breathe cleaner air, we recommend changing all three filters at once.
A 3-layer filtration with NanoProtect HEPA, active carbon and pre-filter makes sure that you are protected from bacteria, pollen, dust, PM2.5, pet dander and gases. The NanoProtect HEPA technology not only captures pollutants, but it uses a special electrostatic charge to attract them, enabling it to purify the air faster than the HEPA H13 filter, which is used for medical applications. (5)
Up to 36 months of usage
Philips integrated 3-in-1 filter provides consistent protection and guarantees optimal filtration for up to 36 months. (1)
Up to 99.9% virus removal
The purifier captures aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses. Tested independently to remove up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air. Also tested for coronavirus (8).
Regularly clean the pre-filter
For optimal filtration performance, regularly vacuum-clean the pre-filter.
Follow the Smart filter status indicator on your device
Your Philips device notifies you when to clean your pre-filter and when to replace the filter. This takes less than a minute. Maintenance of the device is effortless, ensuring that you always enjoy clean, healthy air.
Connect with the device and monitor it through the app
Monitor the lifetime and status of your filter anytime, anywhere with the CleanHome+ app (2). Receive an alert when it's time to change your filter and easily order a replacement directly through the app (3).
(1) Recommended lifetime is calculated based on the Philips user's average usage time and the WHO urban outdoor pollution level data. Actual lifetime is impacted by usage environments and frequencies.
(2) Only applicable for selected models with connectivity
(3) Only applicable in those countries where the Philips shop is available
(4) NanoProtect HEPA filter material provides lower air flow resistance than the material from a HEPA H13 filter, enabling a Philips air purifier with NanoProtect to deliver a higher Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) than with an equivalently sized certified HEPA H13 filter.
(5) From the air that passes through the filter, tested with NaCl aerosol by iUTA according to DIN71460-1.
(6) Contingent on the filter being used with AC1711 or 1715 Philips purifier
(7) Microbial Reduction Rate Test conducted at Airmid Health group Ltd. tested in a 28.5m³ test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1).
(8) Microbial Reduction Rate Test at external lab, in a test chamber contaminated with avian coronavirus (IBV) aerosols, with Philips HEPA NanoProtect filter.